March 2014 Winners

For all discussion of special competitions.

March 2014 Winners

Postby Shark » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:35 am

Hi,

Thanks for all your videos for last month's GOTM, DPOTM and AOTM.

Here are the winners:

Dappy - DPOTM



GOTM - Valzzak



AOTM - Sheytan



Video Time: 1:35
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
User avatar
Shark
Admin
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: March 2014 Winners

Postby Frimpong » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:27 pm

How is that AOTM and GOTM better than mine and tricks video?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b1wCf2_tjY[/youtube]
Frimpong
Member
Member
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: March 2014 Winners

Postby Shark » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Balacko wrote:How is that AOTM and GOTM better than mine and tricks video?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b1wCf2_tjY[/youtube]


We need a different category for it. Something like "Play of the Month". It's hard to reward only the final assister or the scorer (for a goal like that). That's pure team-work. If there is demand for "Play of the Month", we can add it next month.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
User avatar
Shark
Admin
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: March 2014 Winners

Postby Caccamoo » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Congratz guys :D
Image
User avatar
Caccamoo
Ambassador
Ambassador
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:38 pm
Location: Italy

Re: March 2014 Winners

Postby Trickspeed » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Shark wrote:
Balacko wrote:How is that AOTM and GOTM better than mine and tricks video?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b1wCf2_tjY[/youtube]


We need a different category for it. Something like "Play of the Month". It's hard to reward only the final assister or the scorer (for a goal like that). That's pure team-work. If there is demand for "Play of the Month", we can add it next month.

I thought assist of the month was meant for teamgoals, but if it's for the final pass then yeah, Shey definitely deserved it.

But surely then the actual goal would be a GOTM entry, as a goal is focused on the whole build-up play behind it. If you include a POTM category it will probably overcomplicate everything further.
Scoring for FCNL since June 26th, 2010
Winner of The Fabio Rochemback award 2011, 2012, 2013
FCNL: Winners of the Italian League (FSF season 2)
[12:01] <@Dvl-Popescu> trick took gb to final with his long shooting :d
Trickspeed
Member
Member
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:23 pm

Re: March 2014 Winners

Postby Shark » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Trickspeed wrote:
Shark wrote:
Balacko wrote:How is that AOTM and GOTM better than mine and tricks video?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b1wCf2_tjY[/youtube]


We need a different category for it. Something like "Play of the Month". It's hard to reward only the final assister or the scorer (for a goal like that). That's pure team-work. If there is demand for "Play of the Month", we can add it next month.

I thought assist of the month was meant for teamgoals, but if it's for the final pass then yeah, Shey definitely deserved it.

But surely then the actual goal would be a GOTM entry, as a goal is focused on the whole build-up play behind it. If you include a POTM category it will probably overcomplicate everything further.


Assist of the month was never meant for team goals. I don't know where you come up with that.

But anyway, whatever we do, it's going to be "over-complicated" by someone here anyway.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
User avatar
Shark
Admin
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: March 2014 Winners

Postby Shark » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:31 am

Items have been added to your inventories. Congratulations again.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
User avatar
Shark
Admin
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm


Return to Special Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests