FS ANNOUNCEMENT: Regarding Bans

Football Superstars Masters League

FS ANNOUNCEMENT: Regarding Bans

Postby Razza » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:52 pm

I strongly encourage all players to please read this and take it in as it could affect anyone at any given time.

Due to some incidents and circumstances within FS in recent weeks we feel the need to make this announcement as what has been happening lately is getting a little out of control.

Bans in FS for; threats, race, families, nationalities etc were always pretty hefty sometimes permanent depending on how 'extreme' they were. However due to the drastic rise in reported incidents within these categories in the last few weeks we will be making these bans permanent to anybody who is reported and/or found guilty of any of the above so please be aware of what you're risking.

Understand this isn't the sort of action we wanted to take but due to some members/ex-members thinking they can get away with what they want or not caring about others we now feel this is a needed force of action. This is why we are announcing this so everybody knows the consequences of their actions if they're caught and there can be no complaints from any guilty parties (Banned for nothing and all that).

Some very bad examples we don't enjoy sharing (nicknames and explicit content is censored here) but we feel it's necessary to share this time.

As of January 2017, we are also applying match fitness and Level penalty depending on the severity of the abuse as in some cases chat-ban and temporary account-ban seems to be insufficient. In other words, if you verbally abusive another player, don't be surprised when you see your character level has been dropped the next day.

Skur**a = u must be gipsy or a turk , no 3rd option
Petrovit* = and your father suck my **** while your sister finger my ***
Le** = ok you son of a ****
Le*ak*** = f**** n*****ers
X = I am friends with X admin
Shad***p = monkey go back to clean my house
Shad***p = my people use your kind

and another one:

Simk*n: you fuc**ng idiot

and then raises a ticket and goes "banned? for what?"

- This last one is the type of ban that will be extended further if the user acts like he is completely unaware of what he has said. (as in the above example)

Cool**n : Retarded mo**
Cool**n: f**cking cb, OMG, dammit

and then raises a ticket and goes " i got banned for bad language. If i did something wrong could you tell or show me logs"

Casua** :
How long is my ban? because I should atleast be getting a warning because i've put so much money on this game its unreal , this is unfair.

Casualz:

YOU ADMINS ARE SO ******* RETARDED GO BAN ME I DONT CARE ABOUT FS U ******* WHITE PEOPLE STUPID CUNTS GET A LIFE U MORONIC KIDS HOPE U DIE OF CANCER

Typical abuser who assumes he can buy the right to violate rules of the game. We don't offer any special privileges in return for anyone's money. The rules apply to every player of the game regardless of how much they spend (or not spend) in game.

This goes on and on. Unfortunately there are more of these but we believe we've made a point here. (hopefully)
Razza
Admin

Return to Masters League