Official Suggestions Thread Pre-ML6

Your feedback is always valuable. Share your unique and constructive feedback with us.
Forum rules
Please remain polite and positive. Make sure you have read the others posts before posting your own feedback.. No rage posts will be allowed as it never helps anyone. Irrelevant posts are also deleted.

Official Suggestions Thread Pre-ML6

Postby Razza » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:22 pm

This Thread is for SUGGESTIONS ONLY Please be aware we will only respond and take on board serious suggestions within the limits of what's possible.

Again please keep it civil, although you may suggest anything that you believe may improve the game, do not abuse this right we are giving to have an open discussion about what we could add to the game. Enjoy yourselves and be friendly, unacceptable comments/behaviour could be penalised with an account ban or level penalty.

So lets hear your suggestions!
Razza

"If you don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss your options later."

RedWhite United
Fighter Cup 2010 Champions
OL 2015 III Champions
OL Summer 2015 Champions
Razza
Admin

Re: Official Suggestions Thread Pre-ML6

Postby Tottijr » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:21 pm

Hi,
At the moment I'd like to suggest to add walking mode. For example when you're out of stamina, instead of standing still you can press a button "X" that lets you walk and recover stamina.
I know it can be really hard, but I'm just giving an advice.

Best regards,
Tottijr
Name: Tottijr
Level: 100
Positions 7s: Anywhere :D
Positions 11s: Anywhere :D
ye, I'm versatile...
Current PMC: Vampire Sc

Never give up.
Tottijr
Ball Boy

Postby TheVault » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:54 pm

An idea I've previously suggested

So i thought of an idea that would make it easier for teammates to understand each other and predict as well , So what i mean by this , I'm in a match , and i pass the ball to my team mate but i find out he has no stamina which results in our team losing the ball , So what i thought about is , Is it possible to have a stamina bar above teammates so we can know if they have stamina for a possible long pass or not , Of course the stamina bar will be only above the team we play for , not above our opponents as well . This is how it might look

:p
TheVault

Postby GTore » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:39 pm

The new update allowing people to foul the keeper can pose a time-wasting problem. It's a bit of a hassle for a defender to run back from a goal-kick after finding that one attacker remained behind to try and bug the GK. To solve this, we could allow the goalkeeper to take the kick when a foul has been committed inside the box. This could also go for if a player has been fouled so the game runs smoothly.
Name : Tore
PMC : Galactik Football
Level : 100

Masters League Season 6 - Devils FC
Ultimate League Season 3 - Devils FC
OL Frenzy Season 1 - Devils FC

Since 2010
GTore

Return to Game Feedback