Streaming my last 20k to Level 100

Football Superstars match highlights, fan videos...
Forum rules
Please embed your videos with youtube bbcode. Do not link to your website where your videos are. The idea of FS TV is to showcase your videos here, not on your website. Also please capture your videos in high quality settings even if you play the game at lowest quality setting. ** Post your own UNIQUE videos only. We won't publish derivative (partially or entirely) videos stolen from other video makers.

Streaming my last 20k to Level 100

Postby MikeDz » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Hey everyone, so I've been streaming Football Superstars for a few of my friends to watch hoping to get them interested in playing the game (because we all know we could use some more players). But recently, I realized that I'm SUPER close to Level 100 which is super exciting because I haven't used many, if any XP boost functions on this character.

I have been playing for a crazy amount of time (remember bonds and kick-a-bouts?), and thought it was time to give back a little. So I'm going to stream my day in FS today and at the end, hopefully I'll be Level 100.

Now, I'll be streaming it on Twitch. For those of you who have been living under a rock...
Twitch.tv was launched in 2011 as a video game, or video game competition, broadcasting branch of Justin.tv, which is a personal streaming service website similar to Ustream.

On it, gamers and gaming enthusiasts create their own Twitch channels to either broadcast live PC or console gameplay or host their own video game-themed video podcast programs for others to watch.

Basically, what I see on my screen is what you see on yours. Now the quality isn't great because Twitch compresses things and only the top streamers get priority on bandwidth and quality settings, but it's pretty good.

Oh yeah, and did I mention giveaways? I will be doing a few random FSC giveaways in the form of kitbag codes that I will send privately. If you don't enjoy my music, my gameplay, or my voice - at least you may stay and hope for a chance at FS credits.

The stream will start at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (as I'm from USA) but basically, in 35 minutes I'll be live.

In order to win the credits giveaways, you must be following the stream and win the random draw. From there, send me a twitch private chat message and I will PM you the code. Simple.

Now all you have to do is watch my stream!

https://www.twitch.tv/mikedz

*Note to Admins: I wasn't exactly sure where I should be posting this thread so I thought General Discussion would be best (although FS TV could work if it's definition was altered slightly).

**Note: I hope linking to my Twitch.tv account isn't a problem since Twitch is a trusted website and people on these forums link to their PMC's so...
Mike -Level 97- Winning is not a goal. It's a belief.
Sponsored by - http://www.gamersheroes.com/
MikeDz

Re: Streaming my last 20k to Level 100

Postby MikeDz » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:52 pm

I have edited the channel settings and removed the Mature filter.

I suppose there could be some light swearing as a bad habit, but that Mature filter was set because of my ARMA3 stream. Sorry for the confusion.
Mike -Level 97- Winning is not a goal. It's a belief.
Sponsored by - http://www.gamersheroes.com/
MikeDz

Return to FS TV