Game Ruinerz : Lets Ruin !

Football Superstars match highlights, fan videos...
Forum rules
Please embed your videos with youtube bbcode. Do not link to your website where your videos are. The idea of FS TV is to showcase your videos here, not on your website. Also please capture your videos in high quality settings even if you play the game at lowest quality setting. ** Post your own UNIQUE videos only. We won't publish derivative (partially or entirely) videos stolen from other video makers.

Game Ruinerz : Lets Ruin !

Postby Conduct » Sun May 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Our first nab !

More coming as they got caught !
FS Spielberg award for best video making 2013
Best excuse for a poor game award 2013

Level :90
Ingame Name : Conduct

Image Image
Conduct

Re: Game Ruinerz : Lets Ruin !

Postby newbie12 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:02 am

NICE SERIES BRO< KEEP IT UP
try VIDIC as a next player cos ive heard he is more **** that this magicaan who had 4-5 bad plays during the game? and in fact there are players who can fail even more at very high level ;d
forum of our pmc, feel free to apply
Forum La Familia
newbie12
Rising Star

Postby zezzo » Mon May 20, 2013 8:42 am

Umutsu wrote:YOU can't make videos like this about players that play Football Superstars. They may not be good, they might be the worst player in FS but what do you find in yourself to make videos about other players and call them noobs or even game ruiners? Now if i was a new player, or a PMC manager I wouldn't recruit or play with this guy after seen this video. WHO says you are any better than this guy Vidic? You should be banned for making videos like this about players of this game. Grow up!

:!:

Sry Umutsu but this time I have to disagree, the fact isn't how a player is bad or good, it's just they ruin other players fun and probably intentionally. I've seen this troll in action, he's an autopass and loose ball BOT, never seen him doing a pass, playing in his position, mark his player. This kind of people doesn't deserve to play fs 1st division, but Cs gave them the opportunity to buy levels so Aguero i'm sorry but the one you must ban in this case it the moron intentionally ruining a FSC match not who reported it.
IGNORANCE KILLS MORE THAN HUNGER
zezzo

Postby Zengo » Mon May 20, 2013 10:01 am

Publicly attempting to humiliate another player is against the TOS and is bannable.
Zara, Zarani, Zengo, Gera
Zengo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby Conduct » Mon May 20, 2013 10:15 am

You think i care if he is moved ? He DID THAT ON ********* PURPOSE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE GO CHECK REPLAYS PM Angelcr , Twadds , Transex and Frederick and my point is proven. and everyone i find abusing the game will be here. i do care about the game which is falling due ppl like these who ****** it all up
Last edited by Conduct on Mon May 20, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Conduct

Postby Zengo » Mon May 20, 2013 11:57 am

The proper action to take in your case is opening a ticket with all the details and action will be taken (wanring, ban, whatever). You gotta have faith in that. What you are doing now is NOT the right action. By doing this you kind of lock up the person cutting out the ways out and without giving them a chance to silently change and improve.
Zara, Zarani, Zengo, Gera
Zengo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby Conduct » Mon May 20, 2013 2:42 pm

1-) The fact that when you talk to them ingame and they answer by insulting and ruin it even worse is amazing

2-) I have reported many people on my way since 2009 none have been banned except Ramus which was for racism and got a month ban and it was because more than 10 reported him in the same day.

3-) This guy Magiciannn has continuesly done that for over 2 months now and has not been banned since then.

4-) I think i took proper action so i can show people how much there are retards in FS That ruin the joy of the game and make it unplayable

5-) Now my time to ask you Zengo. What if you play with a guy who keeps own goal scoring , crossing corner to the outside . throwing throw in outside. bumping you when your going to score, exploiting, and blocking ur shots. ALL IN PURPOSE AND HE DOESNT GET BANNED WHEN U REPORT

Image Image
Conduct

Postby Trickspeed » Mon May 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Actually when we answer your tickets we don't tell you what action is taken -the fact you said only one person got banned is a pure lie.
Scoring for FCNL since June 26th, 2010
Winner of The Fabio Rochemback award 2011, 2012, 2013
FCNL: Winners of the Italian League (FSF season 2)
[12:01] <@Dvl-Popescu> trick took gb to final with his long shooting :d
Trickspeed

Postby Nitrobg » Mon May 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Trickspeed wrote:Actually when we answer your tickets we don't tell you what action is taken -the fact you said only one person got banned is a pure lie.

*Le Facepalming Sigh*

Nitrobg

Return to FS TV