KuninhoFS productions

Football Superstars match highlights, fan videos...
Forum rules
Please embed your videos with youtube bbcode. Do not link to your website where your videos are. The idea of FS TV is to showcase your videos here, not on your website. Also please capture your videos in high quality settings even if you play the game at lowest quality setting. ** Post your own UNIQUE videos only. We won't publish derivative (partially or entirely) videos stolen from other video makers.

KuninhoFS productions

Postby Kuninho » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:29 pm

The easiest way to record and make videos from Football Superstars by using aTube Catcher and Windows Movie Maker.
Example of video:

I made this video just for players who did something amazing in FS (and not only) and would like to record, edit and put it in Youtube, but don't know how to. won't worry anymore and we Football Superstars fans won't miss many unbelieveable moments. Good luck!

Pro directors don't troll my video pls :twisted:... Cacca, promote my video, you are the most popular admin. Thank you in advance!
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
quotes by Mark Twain
Kuninho

Return to FS TV