I'm making a Promo Video - I need your help

Football Superstars match highlights, fan videos...
Forum rules
Please embed your videos with youtube bbcode. Do not link to your website where your videos are. The idea of FS TV is to showcase your videos here, not on your website. Also please capture your videos in high quality settings even if you play the game at lowest quality setting. ** Post your own UNIQUE videos only. We won't publish derivative (partially or entirely) videos stolen from other video makers.

I'm making a Promo Video - I need your help

Postby PapaSmurfy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:08 am

Right. I've found that i should be able to make a pretty decent promo video for FS. But there are a few bits of help I need.

1) Two Big PMC's
What I need is two big PMC's help. I'm talking about SCG, Tigers, Alliance, Universal or someone along those lines. What I plan to do, is film me scrolling through the PMC list and say "make a football team with friends" and scroll down the page, then what i want to do, this is your chance to get your name in it, make a team and say "Put yourself into a team to play matches". So yes that does require me to be made a captain. If you make me a captain i can't do anything like kick people, not that i would do that anyway. Then I need another team to have made a team of 6 so I can say "..and challenge other clubs to be the best." Not too much to ask.

2) Lifestyle - How do I film it?
Suggestions anyone? I need some lifestyle footage, i could probably film myself from the front strolling through the town, but I need some footage of the bar being packed out and people ordering drinks etc. Suggestions welcome. *cough* TMB*cough*

3) I need someone to film some footage.
I need some volunteers to do this, what I need you to film I can tell you at a later date, but it on't be that hard.

I hope you can help me =D
PapaSmurfy

Re: I'm making a Promo Video - I need your help

Postby Nelgado » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 am

As I said, I can do the "total control on the pitch" (uniques part) if you want ;)
David "Nelgado" Nelgado
Nelgado

Postby Moleman » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:41 pm

ye smurf the only way to film stuff without stealing tmb is basically turning off the display and names and running around swiveling camera angle. i have done a few vids in lifestyle and its an example of what i mean. apart from using tmb i cant see any other way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97zZgM0cd24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbax24M_1dE
Moleman

Postby PapaSmurfy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:28 pm

I wanted to avoid doing that Mole. I want to do one shot like that, where im walking away from the sunset with ma shades 8) but I wanted a nice sweeping shot of people ordering drinks.

I have a nice plan in mind, so if I could geta match filmer on board it would be a great help.
PapaSmurfy

Postby PapaSmurfy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Right, just as a preview this is a caption that i'll be using.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/418/pmc1h.png

Improvements?
PapaSmurfy

Postby vitinhuu » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:49 pm

you can call some players to have a drink on the bar, walk around, go to the gym, buy some clothes, go to the beach, a party near the concert stage, talk to someone, try some emotes like wave goodbye, cheer, things like that wud be cool to film lifestyle

New hot website - click the banner and make your application :)

IGN: Vitinhu
LVL: 72
PMC: Synergy FC
vitinhuu
Backstreet Wonder

Postby PapaSmurfy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:18 pm

That was what i was planning to do, but from my view in the lfiestyl ei don't have the camera view i want. im gonna need tmb's help for that bit.

I agree with the emotes, but i don't want spamming of emotes.
PapaSmurfy

Postby PapaSmurfy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Stuff added to my lsit of things that need to be done-

1) Character spin.
I need someone, who preffereably doesnt lag too much, to film the character sheet so i can show the character spin and stats.

2) Shopping
Someone could go into lots of different shops, and film the clothes selection screen. Would help if you could create a few different looking alts so that there is a bit of diversity. Female and male too.
PapaSmurfy

Postby Daniel_Sand » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Anyone else read "promo" as another word when they saw this topic?
Kadarn wrote:...exploit goals. All of these goals can be countered by good defending...

Ingame nickname: ?????
AFC Tigers: http://www.afctigers.com
Daniel_Sand

Postby floky91 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Daniel_Sand wrote:Anyone else read "promo" as another word when they saw this topic?

guilty :gone

on topic : try some of the UFC vs SCG 11 aside matches replay's from ispot
floky91

Next

Return to FS TV