omfg fs BUG

Football Superstars match highlights, fan videos...
Forum rules
Please embed your videos with youtube bbcode. Do not link to your website where your videos are. The idea of FS TV is to showcase your videos here, not on your website. Also please capture your videos in high quality settings even if you play the game at lowest quality setting. ** Post your own UNIQUE videos only. We won't publish derivative (partially or entirely) videos stolen from other video makers.

omfg fs BUG

Postby emis2 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 pm

i knwo last1 of my post was a bit dumb but know i have a big BUG!!!! really watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTCcTv8fYu8
emis2
Ball Boy

Re: omfg fs BUG

Postby Varallo » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Send a ticket, that's insanely lame.
Varallo
Ball Boy

Postby PapaSmurfy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Why complain? You "didn't" score the own goal, so who cares. Its probably a one off bug. :wink:
PapaSmurfy

Postby emis2 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 pm

kkk i know i didnt score but its a MAJOR bug... how would u feel with scoring own goal and it is a coner? ofcoures good :D but thats not the point so if u score a goal and then it counts as a coner its bit lame ... so i hope n1 will get this bug -.-
emis2
Ball Boy

Postby emis2 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:47 pm

kkk i know i didnt score but its a MAJOR bug... how would u feel with scoring own goal and it is a coner? ofcoures good :D but thats not the point so if u score a goal and then it counts as a coner its bit lame ... so i hope n1 will get this bug -.-
emis2
Ball Boy

Postby emis2 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:48 pm

lol and nice joke -.- U "didn't" score a own goal :D :D :D
emis2
Ball Boy

Postby LegendsPark » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 am

It's not a bug it happens every game. The freekick was indirect so no goal can come straight from it, why it goes for the corner I don't know but it will every indirect.
Patience is not a virtue, it is a waste of time.
LegendsPark

Postby Benjimoron2 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 am

LegendsPark wrote:It's not a bug it happens every game. The freekick was indirect so no goal can come straight from it, why it goes for the corner I don't know but it will every indirect.

Is it indirect? It's from a foul. I don't know all the rules tho!
Benjimoron2

Postby neblet » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:10 am

This action is correct according to the rules of the game as found here
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/federation/81/42/36/lotg_en.pdf (slow loading).
Quicker reference here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Own_goal#Association_football

AllKnowingWiki wrote:An own goal cannot be scored directly (i.e. without any other player touching the ball) from an attacking throw-in or a defending free kick (a corner kick will be awarded to the attacking team if so should happen), and under certain other circumstances, for example, directly from a corner kick.

Of course, that's not to say that the keeper didn't look idiotic...
neblet

Postby Peak1974 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 am

Lol yes I have seen some of these happen and is funny but as Mr Red Name pointed out above is a legitimate FIFA ruling so nice one FS for getting it right....

And yes we all love the overly theatrical keepers, talk about one for the cameras.. :D
Def and proud of it
"Never go for a 50-50 ball unless you're 80-20 sure of winning it"
Peak1974

Location: 3rd planet on the left - the shady looking one lurking behind mars.

Next

Return to FS TV