Kit making for avatars, banners, websites and anything else.

Football Superstars match highlights, fan videos...
Forum rules
Please embed your videos with youtube bbcode. Do not link to your website where your videos are. The idea of FS TV is to showcase your videos here, not on your website. Also please capture your videos in high quality settings even if you play the game at lowest quality setting. ** Post your own UNIQUE videos only. We won't publish derivative (partially or entirely) videos stolen from other video makers.

Re: Kit making for avatars, banners, websites and anything else.

Postby aislinn » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:09 am

hi.do you still make kits?
if so...

club: Psiguinova FC

here are the names and their numbers first =]

Aislinn-5, Loconate-13, Bpzeke-7, Seeb-88 (Captain), Ronaldiino-10, Nintendods-26, Nxtbigthng-23, Flame-4

Colours and Design: Blood Red,with black stripes. start from red on the bottom with 2 black stripes going across horizontally.
Manufacturer: Adidas
Extra details:where will you send this? =]
aislinn

Postby aislinn » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:09 am

also,you do websites?
aislinn

Postby Nevzie » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 pm

PapaSmurfy wrote:Now many people like to have different shirts for avatars and other things such as banners.
Many don't have the ability to make their own shirts in their PMC colours, or colours they would like.

So I am proposing that I can make shirts for you, being anyone, and then I send them to you and you can put things like names and numbers on them for your PMC.

I can make Front:
and Back:

Then you can put your own numbers and what have you on, or ask me to do it for you, but you can expect me to do indivual ones with names and numbers for your whole team ;) Sorry. :)

These are the Kit Manufacturers that I can make in alphabetical order:

#
A
Accused, Acerbis, Action, Adidas, Admiral, Airness, Asics, Astore, Atak, Atletica,
B
Baliston, Beltona, Bikkembergs, Blank (If you really want), Blitz, Brooks, Bukta, Burrda,
C
Canterbury, Carbrini, Carlotti, Cejudo, Champion, Champs,
D
Desporteino, Diadora, Do You Football, Duarig,
E
Erima, Errea, Eureka,
F
Fila, Finta,
G
Garman, Givova,
H
H20, Hummel,
J
Jako, Joma,
K
Kanxa, Kappa, Kelme, Klupp,
L
Lacatoni, Lancast, Le Coq Sportif, Legea, Lescon, Locust, Lotto, Lupo,
M
Macron, Masita, Mass, Mazamba, Mitre,
N
Nike,
O
Ob Sports, Olympikus, O'Neills, Onze,
P
Patrick, Peak, Pelada, Penalty, Pendle, Pirma, Prostar, Prox, Puma,
Q
Quick,
R
Real, Reebok, Roshi,
S
Saillev, Saller, Select, Sho, Sportika, Sportzone, Spozer, Stanno, Superbolla, Surridge, Swift,
T
Tag, Tempest, Topper,
U
Uda, Uhlsport, Umbro, Under Armour,
V
Vandanel, Virma,
W
Walon,
X
Xara,
Z
Zina.

Obviously for those more obscure manufacturers I have less designs availible, but if you particularly want a specific manufacturer badge on a kit, then i can make it and transker the badge across.

As well as this if you would like things such as sponsors, PMC badges or something on the front, then give me a link to it and i'll try work something out. Also if you want a real life teams kit recreated tell me the name.

So if you want one made use this template-
Name:
Colours and Design: [Any Colour] [Stripes, Bands, Whatever you can think of] <-- Number of stripes or bands is important as here are different thicknesses and numbers in my designs.
Manufacturer:
Extra details:

Also if you want it done for a PMC, a picture or at least name of the PMC would be a massive help.

Once i recieve this i may message you for extra details and such like, or to give you a preciew of what i've made and any changes you want made.

That is all.
Smurfy.

Nice! what program do you use?
Ronaldo
Level 82
Pele
New Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/R74ndom
Nevzie

Postby anderson911 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:48 am

I realize you probably are too busy to do anything but if you ever found the time I would really appreciate it if you made a banner for Psiguinova FC
anderson911

Postby PapaSmurfy » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Sorry, been away from the game for a while due to medical reasons, so will get back to making asap. I downloaded the new designs, so theres probably a few more maufacturers i can add to that list.

I use photoshop btw for who asked ;)
PapaSmurfy

Postby PapaSmurfy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 pm

http://footballsuperstars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=9813&p=115114#p115114

If you want any new orders, or have an order i did not do from the post, please repost it here.
PapaSmurfy

Previous

Return to FS TV