How to check i didnt have any cheats?

Technical Support for all game related Issues such as Performance, Connection and Graphical issues.
Forum rules
Do not post the same message here if you have already raised a support ticket. The best way to get help specific to your account is to raise a support ticket.

How to check i didnt have any cheats?

Postby QxzPRO » Fri May 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Hey all, today i was playing a match d3 and after the match, we won.... and a player told me that:[url]file:///C:/Users/e/Pictures/FS%20Part1.png[/url]and that [url]file:///C:/Users/e/Pictures/FS%20Part2.png[/url]
I have a question: how can u check if a player has cheats or no? and if u wanna check me too! I dont use that *****
QxzPRO
Ball Boy

Re: How to check i didnt have any cheats?

Postby Shark » Fri May 15, 2015 11:23 pm

superstar14257559275287 wrote:Hey all, today i was playing a match d3 and after the match, we won.... and a player told me that:[url]file:///C:/Users/e/Pictures/FS%20Part1.png[/url]and that [url]file:///C:/Users/e/Pictures/FS%20Part2.png[/url]
I have a question: how can u check if a player has cheats or no? and if u wanna check me too! I dont use that *****

Local files won't show on the web. Please upload them to a file/image host and share the link if you still want to post them here.

There are no known cheats as we have updated our game servers last month. To answer your question, every action in game is logged and it allows us to detect cheats/hacks.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
Shark
Admin

Postby QxzPRO » Sat May 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Thats good :) can u tell me how to upload an image?
QxzPRO
Ball Boy

Postby Jaemza » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Upload image here http://postimage.org/
copy direct link and paste it where is needed. :)
Jaemza

Return to Game Technical Support