Problem

Technical Support for all game related Issues such as Performance, Connection and Graphical issues.
Forum rules
Do not post the same message here if you have already raised a support ticket. The best way to get help specific to your account is to raise a support ticket.

Problem

Postby walcott_cruyff » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Good evening,

It,s been a long time, since I played FS again.
The reason is that I got banned for a something I didn't do. ( most people's excuse)
Ofcourse I did something before.( Sent an inappropriate mail)
so I got temporary banned, so I was like, ok, I deserved that.
but suddenly it went from temporary to permanent, because the administration thinks that I am the guy that insulted them. just because we live in the same house, same ip address.

Can you please, unban my account, cause I seriously did nothing at all to get that permanent ban.
its been quite a while now. :penalty:
walcott_cruyff

Re: Problem

Postby Mezzosangue » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:49 am

1. You should open a ticket for this question.
2. If you'r account is on this list http://forum.cybersportsworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=14086 you'r account isn't banned without a reason :D
3.FS Staff can't permaban for an inappropriate mail,until the email does not contain things that can ruin the gameplay.

#Im not staff or something... im just saying some things who i know. :salute:
Hope you can have back your char :huhu
Mezzosangue
Backstreet Wonder

Postby walcott_cruyff » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:59 am

No my character is not on the list.
And it's just hopeless, cause when i got that ban,
i was talking with the admins, they did not believe that i have a family member that plays this game,
they said " we know that brother story excuses"
so profesional answer.. :Oo
Like, for real.
It makes me mad that they always want to be right
and that the other people, whatever they say, are wrong.
So my brother, did insult the admins because he got ban. So, why does that have an influence on me?
I did nothing wrong besides that email, i accepted the fact that that wasn't right and i deserved a temporary ban.
But why i gotta be punished harder for something i DID NOT DO.
walcott_cruyff

Postby Shark » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi,

Your brother is not our problem. You may not like the consequences but it is your responsibility to keep your login information to yourself. You agree to the T&C when you first sign-up. Your brother or anyone else, what we recognize is the owner of the account, no matter who it is at the time. Sorry but there is no way around these rules. What is it that you are suggesting? Anyone who gets banned can claim that it was a brother, cousin, doorman etc. Who is going to prove these if we were to accept such excuses?

I am closing this topic now. It's a very simple rule. You protect your login information. The rest is your responsibility.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
Shark
Admin

Return to Game Technical Support