Seasons

Technical Support for all game related Issues such as Performance, Connection and Graphical issues.
Forum rules
Do not post the same message here if you have already raised a support ticket. The best way to get help specific to your account is to raise a support ticket.

Re: Seasons

Postby Razza » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi,

In all honestly the FSD won at the end of the season is irrelevant, as long as you play plenty of games whilst you're in the lower divisions you will get plenty of FSD anyway.
Razza

"If you don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss your options later."

RedWhite United
Fighter Cup 2010 Champions
OL 2015 III Champions
OL Summer 2015 Champions
Razza
Admin

Postby Razza » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:35 pm

No you will get more as you level up and get your fame level up, and yes the money you get throughout the season will be more than the end of season.

Also the word 'irrelevant' means its not important.
Razza

"If you don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss your options later."

RedWhite United
Fighter Cup 2010 Champions
OL 2015 III Champions
OL Summer 2015 Champions
Razza
Admin

Postby Rafaellb » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:00 am

It's not about staying loyal at your club..everyone will leave, everyone will join..because it's pretty hard to find a game. So for example Fretsby has 6/7 and my team has 2/7, I will leave my team and join Fretsby because i have a higher chance to play a match, this is how it works.

I heard that someone suggested to remove 2 clubs so we can easier play matches, the idea was pretty good, didn't heard any news about it though.

There are also stacks, but this is another subject..
http://strikersuperstars.weebly.com/

Fan-made website by me. :)
Rafaellb
Backstreet Wonder

Return to Game Technical Support