Cant connect to FS

Technical Support for all game related Issues such as Performance, Connection and Graphical issues.
Forum rules
Do not post the same message here if you have already raised a support ticket. The best way to get help specific to your account is to raise a support ticket.

Cant connect to FS

Postby KykyroKykyrita » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:37 pm

It says "The connection to the FS Game server has been lost.Please check your internet connection and try to log back in."

Please help me ,fast. :)
KykyroKykyrita

Re: Cant connect to FS

Postby Zengo » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:48 pm

The Game Server seems to be up and running, this may be a network issue on your end.
Any ideas?
Zara, Zarani, Zengo, Gera
Zengo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby KykyroKykyrita » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:56 pm

I dont know...I really need to fix it.Please.
KykyroKykyrita

Postby KykyroKykyrita » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:50 am

Yes.All online games are working perfect.
KykyroKykyrita

Postby Caccamoo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:18 pm

i know it's a different problem, but check this viewtopic.php?f=45&t=14144#p159589
Caccamoo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby Mezzosangue » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Tried to close or uninstall programs that use your network?
(proxy,hamachi or tungle..) :fi
Mezzosangue
Backstreet Wonder

Postby georgianbr » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:13 pm

It's showing me this message " FS Patcher has stopped working"
georgianbr

Postby Popescu » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:01 am

The problem for this seems to be the recent Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10. I would suggest for you to remove this update or go back to another Windows that is compatible with Football Superstars.
Popescu
Rising Star

Postby Holby » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:22 pm

Hello, I would just like to share something that I managed to do that seems to have resolved this problem.

I am on windows 10 also and Popescu is correct that the recent windows 10 Security Update - KB3132372 - Flash Player, is causing the FS login problems. However as some of you may be aware of, windows 10 automatically installs updates, so once you uninstall this update, it will come back automatically.

However, there is a way around this by using a program from Microsoft called the "Show or Hide Updates" troubleshooter package. Basically you uninstall the windows security update KB3132372, then you run the "Show or Hide Updates" package, then it scans for uninstalled updates, you select the KB3132372 from the list to hide the update and it wont automatically install it next time.

Go to this website https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/3073930 and follow what it says (it has the show or hide troubleshooter package there)

I hope this helps someone
Holby - Crystal Phallus Manager
http://crystalphallus.shivtr.com
Holby

Postby Shark » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:37 pm

Holby wrote:Hello, I would just like to share something that I managed to do that seems to have resolved this problem.

I am on windows 10 also and Popescu is correct that the recent windows 10 Security Update - KB3132372 - Flash Player, is causing the FS login problems. However as some of you may be aware of, windows 10 automatically installs updates, so once you uninstall this update, it will come back automatically.

However, there is a way around this by using a program from Microsoft called the "Show or Hide Updates" troubleshooter package. Basically you uninstall the windows security update KB3132372, then you run the "Show or Hide Updates" package, then it scans for uninstalled updates, you select the KB3132372 from the list to hide the update and it wont automatically install it next time.

Go to this website https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/3073930 and follow what it says (it has the show or hide troubleshooter package there)

I hope this helps someone

We are looking into this. It should be fixed shortly. You may go ahead and reinstall the security update.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
Shark
Admin

Return to Game Technical Support