FS Graphics Help.

Technical Support for all game related Issues such as Performance, Connection and Graphical issues.
Forum rules
Do not post the same message here if you have already raised a support ticket. The best way to get help specific to your account is to raise a support ticket.

FS Graphics Help.

Postby Christides » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Hello,

recently i have bought a new computer for my gaming setups and i've been looking forward to improve my graphics on FS with the MSI GAMING APP to make it more nice. I tried using that but no luck working with it, only fs doesn't allow me doing that. :bounce:

MSI GAMING APP Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8nlbl7

My system specs: :rules

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB
Memory: 16 GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Thanks for reading!
~Cisoko ::bye
Christides

Re: FS Graphics Help.

Postby Shark » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:38 pm

The dynamic gamma and auto-contrast features of your MSI gaming App is not game dependent, so in theory it should work with all games unless you are running FS in windowed mode.

Other than that, that app is also overclocking your GPU which is not necessary as you own a very powerful graphics card.

The best you can do is max the AA and AF and game resolution. Don't worry about the overclocking in FS' case.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
Shark
Admin

Return to Game Technical Support