Chat colours

Technical Support for all game related Issues such as Performance, Connection and Graphical issues.
Forum rules
Do not post the same message here if you have already raised a support ticket. The best way to get help specific to your account is to raise a support ticket.

Chat colours

Postby Guardiann » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi folks, i got a problem with chat colours since i bought a new pc. I tried to install FS many times but nothing has changed.

In few words, i have spatial chat in blu, fsc chat green, pmc yellow, private light yellow and help chat red. Not a big problem but it make me crazy.

Any idea how to fix this?
Winner 11s World Cup '14 - Italy
2nd Place 7s World Cup '14 - Italy
Winner - OL Home '14
Guardiann

Re: Chat colours

Postby Wobblz » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:49 am

I have had this problem numerous times - usually after a PC upgrade. However, it has always been resolved by reinstalling Football Superstars. Make sure that all files are deleted when you uninstall as sometimes files are left behind. Alternatively, try installing to a different directory, that way you are sure of a clean install.

Wobbles
Join Daredevils for some classic PMC action and get yourself in our sticker album!

"Going outside is highly overrated" - Anorak's Almanac 17:32
Wobbles | Gravitar | Pooyan | Amidar
Wobblz
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby Caccamoo » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:56 pm

I spoke yesterday with Guardiann, and as far as I know, talking to those who have had this problem, they have always resolved by reinstalling FS( me too ) .. but inexplicably it doesn't work with Guardiann. He tried to install FS in different folders, even in "C:\program files (x86)".

Not all files are deleted after uninstalling fs, anyway he deleted manually these files after uninstallation but the problem is still there. The remaining files are in the windows registry (they can be removed, but don't know why it should solve the problem) .. However, not knowing the cause of the problem, we tried to run FSclientr.exe with compatible mode Windows7 / 8, always in vain.

We will make other attempts when Guard has time and when he wants, perhaps with the use of teamviewer so that I can study it better.

Thanks for the help Wobbles. If I have any updates, I will add them to this post.

if you have any other ideas write them, thanks !
Caccamoo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby Zengo » Mon May 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Just for an idea, run the graphics calibration utility in FS and try to tweak around settings in there.
Also, this sounds like a wrong graphics profile detected and saved for the game by the operating systems graphics drivers.
Worth resetting that profile as well - if it applies (sounds like yes)
Zara, Zarani, Zengo, Gera
Zengo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby Shark » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:30 pm

There was another user who ran into this recently and this time we had the chance to connect to his PC and diagnose it. So if anyone has this problem in the future, here is a quick fix that doesn't require re-installation. (Chat channel colors are set in one of our settings files and if you move FS installation to another partition or another drive, the include doesn't work anymore.)

Solution:

Go to FS installation folder , delete FSClient settings file. It will be created automatically the next time you launch FS and chat font colors will be reset.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
Shark
Admin

Return to Game Technical Support