Fs Patcher Issue

Technical Support for all game related Issues such as Performance, Connection and Graphical issues.
Forum rules
Do not post the same message here if you have already raised a support ticket. The best way to get help specific to your account is to raise a support ticket.

Fs Patcher Issue

Postby Zhykos » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:17 pm

Hi , I am having problems trying to connect to the game .. when i try to open the game as usually i always did in my 4 years playing the game, it takes like 1 minute to open the screen where i have to put my email and password to log in , after that it wont connect... i was thinking was a nterntet problem but it isnt. I wait 3 days and the problem still there. I try to uninstall the game but now i try to download the installer i got that isnt available.. can someone help me?

thx in advance for your help
Zhykos

Re: Fs Patcher Issue

Postby Wobblz » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:03 am

You can download the game from the Football Superstars website. Here is a direct link to the installer:

http://footballsuperstars.com/en_GB/game/play-game

I would recommend properly uninstalling and removing any folders left over from previous installations before trying to install it again.
Join Daredevils for some classic PMC action and get yourself in our sticker album!

"Going outside is highly overrated" - Anorak's Almanac 17:32
Wobbles | Gravitar | Pooyan | Amidar
Wobblz
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby Zengo » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:30 pm

The game download URL is only active outside of peak game times (e.g. it is not active specifically in the evenings).
Zara, Zarani, Zengo, Gera
Zengo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby Zhykos » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Hi thx . I already did that .. I unistall it properly and i downoload the game, then installed and still having the same problem..

I am able to open the box to connect to the server (it takes like 30-35 sec to open it).. then i get the box to put my email and password. Then it cnnect but also take time like 30 sec to get the box to join pele world. Usually it didnt took that time before. So then i try to join the game (loging to pele world) and i am getting the msg " There was a problem connecting to the Football Superstars World. Please try again "

This is happenning since oct 5 .. last day i play was oct 4.

dont understand what is happnening .. like i said i already unistall the game properly and isntall it back and still having the same problem. Need help !! :(
Zhykos

Return to Game Technical Support