Changing match controls

Technical Support for all game related Issues such as Performance, Connection and Graphical issues.
Forum rules
Do not post the same message here if you have already raised a support ticket. The best way to get help specific to your account is to raise a support ticket.

Changing match controls

Postby superstar14992587026935 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi,

Im new to this game and when I first started playing matches(only practises so far) I was really uncomfortable with some inmatch controls that are applied for this game like using left shift for sprint, so I thought if there is any way to change inmatch controls.
superstar14992587026935

Re: Changing match controls

Postby Taiteilija » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Welcome to the game!

There's a 'Controls' button on the launcher (right where it shows server status and population). Press that and you can change your controls. There's also a few control modes you can try. Check in-game settings and you'll see a drop down list with available options.

Good luck and hope you'll stick around :) You can pm me here on the forum or in game if you need help with anything.

PS. What's your char name? You can change your forum name here: http://footballsuperstars.com/en_GB/my-profile
Taiteilija

Re: Changing match controls

Postby Zengo » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Nice one Osaki - and thanks :)
Zara, Zarani, Zengo, Gera
Zengo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Return to Game Technical Support