I can't login in FS at some times of the day

Technical Support for all game related Issues such as Performance, Connection and Graphical issues.
Forum rules
Do not post the same message here if you have already raised a support ticket. The best way to get help specific to your account is to raise a support ticket.

I can't login in FS at some times of the day

Postby Firenzemm » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Good evening,
It started about three days ago: i can't login in FS at some times of the day, i tried at 18 GMT, 19 GMT, 20 GMT, 21 GMT and 22 GMT but nothing. I tried to log at 22.10 GMT and 12 GMT and by magic i can log regularly like happened from 2012 to 19 september :)

I tried to send a ticket but Support didn't give me a big help, maybe I explained badly and i am sorry for that.

I try to describe my problem here in a better way:
- When i can't connect after the double click at FS icon the image 1 sometimes appears and remains for 5 seconds and sometimes it remains for less than 1 second (message is: "Connecting to server").
- sometimes after 15 seconds, sometimes after 1 second i have image 2,
- when i click login image 3 appears and remains for 30 seconds (message is: "Checking for available patches, please wait"),
- after that i click play and image 4 remains for 30 seconds,
- in the end the image 5 appears, with the message "There was a problem connecting to the Football Superstars world. Please try again"

https://ibb.co/nJMR9Q

I did speedtests and i had same results that i had in the last years, i can do whatever i want in internet without problems.
The only program that needs an internet connection and that not works is FS, other programs work regularly.
I have vodafone station revolution router.

If something strange like that it happened to someone I would be grateful if you knew me ::please

Thanks in advance for your attention and consideration
::bye
Firenzemm

Return to Game Technical Support