FS Patcher

Technical Support for all game related Issues such as Performance, Connection and Graphical issues.
Forum rules
Do not post the same message here if you have already raised a support ticket. The best way to get help specific to your account is to raise a support ticket.

Re: FS Patcher

Postby Tottijr » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:59 am

Got no idea, try to upgrade your drivers via https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php

Could you please try to list your computer parts (GPU, CPU etc...)? Could also be that you computer can't support the game via to old parts.
Anyways as I said some days ago, if the problem is still there, raise a ticket.
Name: Tottijr
Level: 100
Positions 7s: Anywhere :D
Positions 11s: Anywhere :D
ye, I'm versatile...
Current PMC: Vampire Sc

Never give up.
Tottijr
Ball Boy

Postby MiLSaN » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:08 pm

Intel Core i3-2130 3.40 GHz
Ram 4.00 gb
64 bit Windows 10
Video- Intel HD Graphics
Installed programm by your link, updated drivers. Nothing(((
MiLSaN

Postby Andone » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Have you been able to correctly install the game and open the patcher ? Execute the icon that appears on your desktop or program files after the installation, don't execute the game directly.

You have to open the patcher, wait for it to apply any game updates and run the game through it, sounds like you are either running the game incorrectly via another application or your firewall/antivirus is blocking it.

If you are not able to get to this window then I would suggest a clean install without any antivirus or firewall enabled, delete any football superstars files in your system. Also check that you have Direct X 9.0c installed.

If you are able then check the graphic settings (enable advanced view and go to the display tab) and see if your graphics driver is being detected.
Andone

Previous

Return to Game Technical Support