Have problems with ML

Website technical support. This forum is only for issues related to the website and not the game.
Forum rules
The best way to get help specific to your account including your orders is to raise a support ticket. If you have a problem with your account or one of your FSC orders, please raise a support ticket.

Have problems with ML

Postby Durasell » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Hey there! I am register a team for the ML s2 (Reactive Fs, Manager: Dura), then accidentally deleted the team ... Now there's a new team (Reactive F C), but it is impossible to apply because my nickname is already in use ! Solve this problem please ! My guys want to play in the tournament !
Thanks !
Durasell

Re: Have problems with ML

Postby Shark » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Durasell wrote:Hey there! I am register a team for the ML s2 (Reactive Fs, Manager: Dura), then accidentally deleted the team ... Now there's a new team (Reactive F C), but it is impossible to apply because my nickname is already in use ! Solve this problem please ! My guys want to play in the tournament !
Thanks !

OK, no problem, we will rename the PMC name to Reactive F C.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
Shark
Admin

Postby Durasell » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Shark wrote:
Durasell wrote:Hey there! I am register a team for the ML s2 (Reactive Fs, Manager: Dura), then accidentally deleted the team ... Now there's a new team (Reactive F C), but it is impossible to apply because my nickname is already in use ! Solve this problem please ! My guys want to play in the tournament !
Thanks !

OK, no problem, we will rename the PMC name to Reactive F C.

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!! Спасибо Спасибо Спасибо!!!
Durasell

Postby Godboss » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Godboss

Return to Website technical Support