Fs credit

Website technical support. This forum is only for issues related to the website and not the game.
Forum rules
The best way to get help specific to your account including your orders is to raise a support ticket. If you have a problem with your account or one of your FSC orders, please raise a support ticket.

Fs credit

Postby Oldglory » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:46 pm

I'm Italian and first of all I'm sorry for my English. I just buy 6000 credits with my credit card, and the website sent to me the allo pass code. Where I have to insert it?
Oldglory

Re: Fs credit

Postby Shark » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Hi,

Go to the purchase screen again (buy credits). On the Allopass window, you will see a SUPPORT link. There you will see another link that reads "Do you have a reference code?" or something similar in Italian. Click it and enter the code to redeem credits.

If it doesnt work, raise a support ticket and share the code with us, we will check it for you.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
Shark
Admin

Postby superstar14391958987058 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:15 pm

Shark, I tried to earn credits by registering to swagbucks, I completed my registration completed more than 5 serveys and reached 240 swagbucks. It said all i needed to do was register verify it which I have, complete a survey which I have and reach 235 swagbucks which I also have it also says that there is a 15 minute delay but I have been waiting 30 minutes? What do I need to do to get my credits?
superstar14391958987058

Postby Shark » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:24 pm

We don't have much control over Supersonic Ads and their offers. As stated on the offers page, the rewards may be delayed. Generally speaking, you may need to wait as long as 48 hours and then you can contact their support.
Shark
"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."

Football Superstars forever
Shark
Admin

Return to Website technical Support