How were your games today?

For all discussion relating to Football Superstars

How were your games today?

Postby Sasukex » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 am

The thread is basically for you to tell us about how your games went today, and how you performed during them.

My best game was an FS Match. We went up 3-0 at the beginning, but Fretsby ended up tying it up with 5 minutes to go in the 2nd half. at 18:30 we got a ton of attacks, mostly because I was able to tackle our opponents right after they gained possession. At 20:50 our chances seemed bleak, Fretsby regained posession after a failed pass, but I had tackled him before he could clear and I faked left then took a shot to the upper right corner. The goalie bit and went flying to the opposite goal post. We won the game 4 to 3.
Nickname: Sasukex
Position: CB
Proud to be a Defender
Sasukex

Re: How were your games today?

Postby Trickspeed » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 am

Very laggy :lol:

Played 3 11's matches for GB, won two and lost 1 :P
Scoring for FCNL since June 26th, 2010
Winner of The Fabio Rochemback award 2011, 2012, 2013
FCNL: Winners of the Italian League (FSF season 2)
[12:01] <@Dvl-Popescu> trick took gb to final with his long shooting :d
Trickspeed

Postby Conduct » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:57 am

All my matches today were completely useless and Boring :( . Ended up with Mostly Draws or a One Goal Difference goal :D Anyways Trick you never lag !!!!! just excuse ! :P
FS Spielberg award for best video making 2013
Best excuse for a poor game award 2013

Level :90
Ingame Name : Conduct

Image Image
Conduct

Postby Caccamoo » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:11 pm

my best games are when i win :scratch:
Caccamoo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby zezzo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:49 am

Faced twice DVLS stack in FSC match, they are a bit out of training but Pope. Lost but had some fun seeing Ebii miss a lot, I tought he was drunk ::lol .
Cya hf
IGNORANCE KILLS MORE THAN HUNGER
zezzo

Postby Kittypoker » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Haven't played FS in quite some time, decided to come back for a week to see if I could rekindle my interest. It was fun, for about two matches. Played maybe 20 games, about 19 of which were against stacks. Don't have the time/desire to get involved with the whole pmc process again (had some negative experiences that drove me away from the game in the first place) so seems like a waste of time to keep joining random fs matches that end up with 8-1 results. Good luck, and maybe I'll be back again if the game is still around down the road. Oh, just curious whatever happened to the push for the system to randomize teams when players join FS matches? If something like that gets implemented down the road I'll definitely be back. Anyway I'm out, gl all.
Kittypoker

Postby zezzo » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:07 am

Case 1
To lose a game 7-0 playing 9 vs 3 has no price, for everything else there's Mastercard!
viewtopic.php?f=97&t=11897 <<<<<<<<haaaa if something about was done I bet people had learn to mark and do a fkin clearance at lvl95

Case 2
If you haven't noticed havin "stacks" with people that can't properly play 1match of5 in defence is not funny, I kindly ask this kind of "atakers" to don't pm me for "stacks".

Case 3
Played some matches with my pmc mates, what the hell this game is soooo fkin enjoyable!

P.S.
Forgot to say I met a ridicolous amount of AFK trolls, going AFK exacly in the second you pass them without any advice being takled and goal and so on... is it that hard to don't join a match you can't play for any reason?
IGNORANCE KILLS MORE THAN HUNGER
zezzo

Postby superstar13918773326594 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:52 pm

My games on Pele d2 were bitter-sweet. I won and lost back to back. Cyruff on the other hand d4, I played with a few other pros and had a good time
Never give up because it isn't over til you hear invisible ref blow the whistle.
Stay Loyal to your team and prevent anyone who tries to go against the team.
Watch my youtube videos and subscribe for more Football Superstars.
superstar13918773326594

Postby PRAISEDEF » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Reached level 72 on a win and slowly getting more acclimated to Div 1. Still getting rekt though :))
Let's DO this as ONE TEAM, not ONE PLAYER because, in the end, it all comes down to ONE pass, ONE shot or ONE mistake.

Name: Praise (FS Magazine Editor)
Positions: RB
PMC: RedWhite United
PRAISEDEF

Return to Football Superstars Discussion