Suggestions

For all discussion relating to Football Superstars

Suggestions

Postby Zengo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Got two of them:

- Pre-set mechanics:

In order to promote strategic thinking and also to discourage spam clicking, I would convert current "evaporating pre-sets" (if I may call it like that :)) into "sticky" pre-sets as follows:
  • Pre-sets would never cancel automatically
  • Once set, pre-sets would stick and cannot be modified or cannot be canceled for 2 seconds
  • The pre icon would be flashing during those 2 seconds to signal stickiness
  • After the 2 seconds have passed, the pre would still stick, but the icon would not be flashing, as well as resetting of the pre-set and manual cancellation would be then possible
  • Pre-sets could only be canceled manually through pressing a key/mouse

- Discouraging tanking

Currently, defenders are really handicapped vs tanker attackers - it is too easy to tank and too difficult to tackle. That imbalance I would suggest eliminating as follows:
  • Every player would be allowed to keep the ball without any penalties for 3 seconds.
  • "Keeping the ball" is defined as "the time until the ball is intercepted either by teammate or opp - this is needed to also cover the case when the tankers tanks with short LMB passes.
  • Once those 3 seconds expire, penalties would be applied against the tanker: the engine would perform an automatic pass (SPACE or LMB) at next interception, based on the following logic:
    • 1. calculate a player value based on: stamina, MFB, XP level and avg stats;
    • 2. the engine would perform an automatic pass based on the calculated player value:
      • higher value: SPACE pass to teammate
      • average value: LMB to keeper
      • lower value: LMB to random direction
      ... with pass characteristics modifiers of the auto-selection as follows:
      • SPACE pass target:
        • higher value: to teammate closest to opp goal;
        • lower value: to farthest teammate;
      • SPACE/LMB pass power:
        • higher value: 80% of the 1-click power of the player;
        • lower value: 10% of the 1click power of the player
      • SPACE/LMB pass accuracy:
        • higher value: 80% of the accuracy of the player
        • lower value: 10% of the accuracy of the player
Zara, Zarani, Zengo, Gera
Zengo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Suggestions

Postby superstar13657784214378 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:38 am

i agree on this nice idea!
superstar13657784214378

Postby Hykinho » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm

on Pre-set mechanics its not bad idea but for the - Discouraging tanking i dont agree with this its like playing vs computer :p if uk what i mean
Hykinho

Postby Wandead » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:21 pm

I'm not playing FS much, but well it's awsome. Players want to create neverending story called "nerf tackling" and after this "nerf tanking" and then same again. I don't know how to explain, that FS needs also some kind of "skill".
There were, there are and there will be better players. Nerfing will only cause problems, since "pro" players will adapt to new situation very fast, when those less skilled will be owned again. Do I have to say that then there will be another nerf want from those players ?
Wandead

Postby Zengo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Dear Wandead: I hear you but this is not nerfing at all. Nothing would be weakened, whatsoever.
It is just to avoid excessive tanking - which is currently too easy to do and too hard to defend - I find it unnatural to take half of the team to tackle someone, a single player.

Moreover, please note that the suggestion does not block tanking as it is. You could still tank - you could still show off your skills for 3 seconds (and even more seconds, if you have a high player value). I strongly believe that 3+ seconds of selfish solo tanking is just enough in such a nice passing team co-op game. ;) And after such a time, it is high time to pass the ball. And don't worry - if it's a 1-2 pass, you can continue tanking for even more seconds, why not?! ;)
Zengo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby Zengo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:04 pm

...and of course, it could be 4+ seconds, or even 5+ - whatever base limit. But the core suggestion is to have a limit, enforced. ;)
Zengo
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby superstar14364617996247 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Its possible to add new song system on match , new celebration ? :cheers:
superstar14364617996247

Postby superstar14380241553277 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Yes new song in match entrance will add ambiance in match .In tournament open league célébration need to be free , new boots maybe in future .
superstar14380241553277

Postby Tierneytalib » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Hello there friend. :D
First suggestion looks great. It would finally put a full stop to pre's cancelling in the worst times, whether it is in def or attack. And I don't know if you thought about it but it probably will be quite a decent weapong against tanks, an always active pre instead of the spamming nonsense.

About the second one, I'm not sure I understood it fully. So after a certain amount of time, the player would auto-pass somewhere if a tackle on it fails? Although the intentions are good, I'm not sure this would be accepted by the community or even make any difference other than makng everything more confusing. Other thing that may cause issue is the passing algorythm there.
So, if a player has a lower value, he'll shoot randomly. But an average value, he'll lmb the keeper? Which one? Because that average value might be dangerous if it's your own keeper and even worse than the lmb to random direction if it's the other team's keeper. Other issue is the direction of the lmb's. Always max up on random and keeper?

Summing it up, the first one I completely agree. About the second one, I'm not sure I fully understood it on theory but it seems like it can make the game confusing if I understood it correctly.
See you on the pitch! :penalty:
Ingame: Tierneypt | WCarvalho | Mrtierney
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.- Oscar Wilde
Tierneytalib

Postby superstar14404306442683 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Suggestions :

- New physique Ball

- Replay system. when we score the goal automaticly replayed in match

- Score keyboard in match

- New images in gameplay , New song in discothèque and match entrance

- More célébration , more animation ,( ex : FS Festival : In FS website we can add the name of the Best player of div 1,2,3 and the Best player have chance to win 5k .

- FS legendary drink

- Rixty is a New payment systèm , we can add his photo in town , legendary items photos in match pub

- add a médical center , médical town

- div 1 players have more than 1000000 dollars we can make FS sponsors , cuztomise boots , special contest

- Add secret environnement in FS , Secret boots and more

Thanks for reading.
superstar14404306442683

Return to Football Superstars Discussion